Eccles Finance is a family business offering primarily cash loans to households in the North West. Established in Eccles in 1967 we have since, expanded our operations to the Preston, Blackburn and Burnley areas, as well as the Potteries.
In response to customer needs we have extended our product range from cash loans and now provide shopping vouchers, electrical goods on credit and Christmas hampers.
As members of the Consumer Credit Association we operate within an agreed industry code of conduct. We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 687575).
Our Promise to you
- Clear terms and totally transparent charges
- Quick response to your needs
- Flexibility whenever you need it
- We keep your data secure
Why Use a Home Credit Loan?
- You can borrow small sums which can be easily adjusted
- Rates are fixed with no extra or hidden charges, ever!
- Repayments are by small manageable sums to suit a weekly budget
- Short term repayment means that changes in your circumstances can be more easily accommodated
- If on the occasional week you can’t pay for some unexpected reason, we’ll listen, we’ll understand and we won’t charge you any extra
So How Does it Work?
- The Application is completed in your own home, at your convenience
- Weekly collection is agreed at a time to suit you, by cash, card or cheque
- Full terms and conditions are provided in a ready format, jargon free in plain English
- Our agreements are in full compliance with the law and offer full consumer protection
- Flexible arrangements can easily be made from week to week
- Customers are only ever asked to pay what they can afford and reduced payments are always accepted
Notwithstanding these features we recognise that there are occasions when a Home Credit loan will be unsuitable for some customers’ needs some of the time, regardless of their ability to repay. For information on finance from a cheaper source go to www.findyourcreditunion.co.uk